Friday 21 January 2011

About me

Im very passionate about my Graphics work, and have been ever since i realized i am unique in an artistic way. I am great at drawing, digital work, and photography. Illustrations using the Adobe software being my favorite subject within the Graphic Design range. Predicted Triple Distinction as my final grade, and meeting my expectations, I will have more than enough UCAS points to be able to meet the entry requirements. I'm very interested in taking the Graphic Design course at Manchester Met University, reading the booklets and website information about the Graphic Design course study layout, i would enjoy taking part in the course. When attending the open day, i was taken on a Graphics tour through the Art Department, which i found very attractive in an artistic point of view. Leading me to want to participate in the course even more. Also living in Bolton the train to Manchester center is only 40 minutes, and driving around 35 minutes. meaning i can easily travel from home to University if i do not decide to live in student accommodation. The city of Manchester is great, i enjoy days out and the whole scenario of it, Meaning this University is my top choice. When finishing the course i hope to become a professional Freelance Graphic Designer or Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment